Quite often, banal laziness becomes an obstacle to gaining a slender figure. Most diets require certain conditions to be adhered to: a strict schedule, serious physical activity, calorie counting, and so on. It is for such cases that there is a diet for the lazy or a diet on the water.
The essence of the water diet
The essence of the lazy diet is the correct intake of water. 15-20 minutes before meals, you need to drink exactly two glasses of pure non-carbonated water. During meals and within two hours after it, the use of any liquid is prohibited. Then you can have a cup of tea or coffee. At the same time, it is undesirable to arrange snacks between main meals.
Before starting a water diet, you must first prepare the body. For several days, it is recommended to drink cleansing teas and flaxseed oil, which helps to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. To cleanse the body, flaxseed oil is used in 2 tablespoons in the morning on an empty stomach, then immediately you need to drink 300 grams of still water. You can have breakfast after 10 minutes. Such cleansing can get rid of two extra pounds of weight.
Lazy diet menu
In order to quickly lose weight on a diet for the lazy, you need to think over the diet in advance and determine the time of the meal. For greater efficiency, it is recommended to eat strictly by the hour. The results of a lazy diet will become more noticeable if you carefully choose the composition of the menu.
It is advisable to give up sugar, smoked meats, baked goods and flour products, fatty foods, mayonnaise, various sauces and alcohol during the period of compliance with the water diet. Eating lots of raw fruits and vegetables can help you lose weight.
An approximate daily diet menu for the lazy is as follows:
|7. 45 - 2 glasses of still water 8. 00 - breakfast of any products 10. 00 - a cup of tea or coffee without sugar
|10. 00 - 12. 45
|Any amount of still water
|12. 45 - 2 glasses of still water 13. 00 - unlimited lunch 15. 00 - unsweetened coffee or tea
|15. 00 - 17. 45
|Still water, no restrictions
|17. 45 - 2 glasses of clean drinking water 18. 00 - dinner of the desired products 20. 00 - coffee or tea without sugar
|20. 00 - 7. 45
|A little water when you feel hungry
How the lazy diet works
An uncomplicated diet for the lazy has only positive reviews. For 2 weeks of observing it, you can lose from 8 to 12 extra pounds. At the same time, the condition of the skin and hair improves, the body acquires extraordinary lightness.
The principle of the lazy diet is to solve three main problems that interfere with fast weight loss:
- Water, drunk before meals, partially fills the stomach and reduces hunger, and accordingly, the amount of food necessary for saturation decreases.
- Drinking water before meals speeds up the metabolic process, which makes metabolic processes more efficient and fats do not have time to accumulate.
- Most of the high-calorie fluids are replaced by non-caloric clean water.
The undoubted advantage of the water diet is the increase in energy. And as the amount of energy increases, the amount of calories burned decreases.
The lazy diet lasts two to three weeks. It is recommended to use it no more than once a year. But if the diet is repeated, the break between courses should be at least a month. The habit of drinking water shortly before each meal will be beneficial in your daily diet as well.
According to the recommendations of dietitians, the best time to follow a lazy water diet is this summer. During this time of year, most of the absorbed liquid is lost through sweat. Large amounts of liquid should not be added to the diet right away. It is recommended to start drinking water from 1. 5 liters per day, gradually increasing the amount to the required volume.
Since at least 3 liters of water a day is drunk during a lazy diet, there is an intense leaching of potassium, sodium and calcium from the body. Therefore, it is necessary to take vitamin and mineral complexes throughout the duration of the diet.
Diet contraindications for the lazy
Despite the benefits of water for the body, consuming large amounts of water causes certain harm. The optimal single serving of water is considered to be 30 ml. If more water is drunk in one gulp, then a diuretic effect occurs and thus there is a lack of fluid in the body.
The lazy diet does not prohibit snacks. However, each extra meal must be accompanied by a preliminary two glasses of water. Even an extra cup of tea or coffee is considered a snack and requires constant drinking of water. As a result, it is easier to refuse excess food.
During the water diet, you can only drink raw water. Boiled water loses most of the beneficial minerals and salts. Drinking cold water is not recommended as it slows down the digestion process. The liquid should be at room temperature.
The amount of fluid that a lazy diet suggests is almost 2 times the standard dietary allowance. Therefore, a water diet is not recommended for people with diseases of the heart, kidneys, liver and gastrointestinal tract. It is also undesirable to observe such a diet for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
How to increase the effect of a lazy diet?
In order for the effect of a lazy diet to increase significantly, you can use the following recommendations:
- you need to drink water in small sips, with short pauses;
- to minimize the amount of sweet, smoked and fatty foods in the diet;
- increase physical activity;
- sleep at least 8 hours a day.
Replacing products with alternative options will be no less effective. For example, pork can be replaced with lean beef, sugar with dried fruits, milk chocolate with a healthier black. Of course, in this case, the diet can hardly be called lazy, but the result from it will be more tangible.
In addition to the water diet, there are other effective lazy diets. The most popular are the Kim Protasov diet, the Mediterranean diet, and the protein diet.
- An excess of water in the body is much worse than a lack of it. Excessive volume of water flushes useful minerals from the body. The result is swelling, seizures, or even a heart attack. Therefore, when determining the optimal volume of the required amount of water, body weight should be taken into account. The average water intake is considered to be 40 ml of pure water per 1 kg of body weight. In extreme heat, with active training and profuse sweating, the prescribed volume may increase slightly.
- Coffee and tea are not included in the daily water requirement. The prescribed amount of water must be distributed in even portions throughout the day. A large volume of liquid drunk at a time stretches the stomach and subsequently, much more food will be required to saturate.
- If ordinary water is difficult to drink, you can improve its taste by adding a little fresh lemon juice to the water.
The water diet for the lazy is remarkable in that it does not bring any discomfort to everyday life. There is no need to exhaust the body with hunger strikes and grueling workouts. The undeniable advantages of a water diet make it one of the most preferred among a huge number of ways to lose weight.