Pancreatitis is an extremely unpleasant disease that is accompanied by monstrous abdominal pain. Improper diet, alcohol problems, hormonal medications and a number of other reasons can be the reason that the pancreas is inflamed. The disease most often appears suddenly. The first attacks are fairly easy to stop, but they should be a wake-up call in which you should seriously revise your usual diet. What to eat with pancreatitis? In the article we will provide you with a detailed diet and diet for this disease.
The main ingredients of the diet
Many people are used to dieting easily and often irresponsibly. Making up for lost time and filling up after a month of proper nutrition is a common situation. However, for successful treatment, a well-formulated diet for pancreatitis is very important. It is very easy to create a menu that meets all the requirements. The main thing to remember is that food should be taken in small portions about 5 times a day. However, before you rush to clean the refrigerator, you should do therapeutic fasting for 2-3 days. At the same time, you can drink only warm mineral water without gas. This is necessary so that enzymes, which, with the development of the disease, begin to behave aggressively, do not disturb the pancreas and do not cause pain.
Approved and Non-Recommended Products
If you exclude the following foods for pancreatitis, the diet will only benefit and relieve pain:
- All fatty foods, including broths.
- Meat by-products, semi-finished products and smoked meats.
- Carbonated drinks, including kvass, as well as strong tea or coffee and cocoa.
- Any canned food.
- Sweets such as cakes, biscuits, chocolates, caramels, chocolates.
- Rye bread.
- Citrus fruits.
- Fatty sour cream and yogurt.
- Glazed curd bars.
- Radish, radish.
- Spinach, sorrel.
- Fast food chain products.
- Hot herbs and spices.
- Chips, crackers and the like.
The list is quite impressive, but there are no fewer foods that can be consumed:
- Boiled, stewed vegetables other than those listed above. You can also eat vegetables that have been steamed.
- Lean or lean fish, meat, poultry.
- All cereals cooked in water or milk, except millet.
- Vegetable soups without garlic and onions.
- Milk soups.
- Marmalade, marshmallows, marshmallows and biscuits.
- Small amounts of jam.
- Cheese without spices and non-acidic dairy products.
- Steamed omelets and casseroles.
- Pureed or baked non-acidic apples.
- Boiled vermicelli or noodles.
- Not fresh day old wheat bread.
Sample menu for pancreatitis
- Steamed egg omelet;
- Chicken in foil and steamed vegetables
- Tea with marshmallows and low-fat cottage cheese
- Curd casserole
- Milk Rice Soup
- Fruit Jelly
- Boiled buckwheat with pike perch fillet
- Carrot cutlets
- Fruit Salad
Now you know what to eat for pancreatitis. As you can see, food for this disease can be varied and tasty. And what is important, such a diet is based on the principles of proper and healthy nutrition. Therefore, the diet for pancreatitis, described in detail above, will help to stay slim without stress for the body, and if there was excess weight, then on this diet you can lose about 5 kilograms per month.